Serves: 6 large/12small | Difficulty: Easy
Prep Time: 5-7mins | Cook Time: 25-30mins |Total Time: 35-40mins.
- 1 Egg
- 250g Natural Yoghurt
- 60ml Olive Oil
- 225g Self Raising Flour
- 1tsp Sea Salt
- A pinch of Pepper
- A large Courgette, grated.
- 100g Halloumi Cheese, cut into small cubes.
- Preheat the oven to 200c / gas 6.
- Line a muffin tin with cases.
- Whisk together the egg, yoghurt and olive oil.
- Stir in the other ingredients. The batter will be quite lumpy. Don’t overmix it, just make sure the flour is all incorporated and the halloumi is evenly spread.
- Fill the muffin cases with mixture.
- Bake for around 20-35 minutes, depending on size, until a cocktail stick poked in the middle comes out clean.
Not a lot to say about this one, but its a nice combination and they’re nicely filling.