Serves: n/a | Difficulty: Medium
Prep Time: 2mins | Cook Time: 10mins |Total Time: 25mins
- 1cup of caster sugar
- 1/2 to 3/4cup lemon juice
- In a saucepan, on a medium heat put both ingredients until the sugar dissolves and the liquid starts to boil.
- Simmer for a 10 minutes on a lower heat.
- Pour into a cold bowl and chill for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle or pour over chosen food.
Goes well with Pancakes, Carrot Cake and Waffles. Be careful when making syrups, caramels and tofees, hot sugar burns badly.