Serves: N/A | Difficulty: Easy (though there’s a bit of faffing!)
Prep Time: n/a | Cook Time: Boiling: per sheet 4 mins. In Oven: 4-6 mins. |Total Time: This depends on how many you’re making.
- Fry light.
- Lasagne Sheets. Dried not fresh.
- Boiling water.
- Seasoning. You can use Salt and Pepper or spices. Or I bought some little seasoning packs (not the Corn chips, just the spices, they’re reduced to 17p in my Tesco 😉 )
- Pre-heat oven to 190 c fan 210 c non-fan.
- In a large pan, put your water and bring it up to the boil. Add a single sheet of lasagne to the water, wait for it to become soft. You want it soft outside a little hard in the middle. Once it’s ready remove it from the pan and lay flat on a piece of kitchen roll.
- Add another sheet to the water.
- While that cooks, take a pair of scissors and chop the cooked sheet into triangles, like nachos.
- Repeat this until you have enough sheets for the people you’re making them for.
- Now comes the most time consuming part. If you put the seasoning in a bowl and throw your freshly cut crisps in they will stick together and you’ll get clumps of flavour on them. So I found seasoning them one by one the best way. Have a baking tray ready, spray it with a little fry light.
- Hold the crisp, sprinkle with seasoning on each side, place on tray.
- When the tray is full spray with fry light and put in the oven. They crisp up and brown within about 4-6 minutes.
- Keep repeating these steps until they’re all done. I know its a lot of faffing but honestly they’re delicious. We had the Pizza flavour powder on some and Salt and Pepper on others and they barely lasted. They are very Moorish.
This one I was told by a lady at my Slimming World group. I don’t know if they’re on the official website, haven’t checked. They really are just delicious!