Serves: 3-4 | Difficulty: Easy
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes. | Cook Time: 2 hours. |Total Time: 2 hours 15 mins.
- Tin of mixed beans. (I use the mixed beans in tomato sauce from tesco/asda.)
- Stock cube- Beef or Veg.
- One large onion.
- One Red Pepper.
- One Green Pepper.
- Salt & Pepper.
- Hendersons Relish or Worcester sauce.
- Boiled water.
- Peel and dice all your veggies into small pieces. Add to a large pan.
- Crumble in your stock cube. Add all the ingredients other than the sausages and top up with half a pint of boiling water.
- Stir round and put on a low heat.
- Cook sausages as normal.
- Slice them up when they’re cook and add to the pan.
- Leave to simmer on a low heat for a good long time with no lid on. Stirring now and then.
- Serve with crusty bread.
If you put raw sausages in they taste good but they look very pale, a lot more attractive when cooked normally. If using veggie sausages wait until everything else is cooked and add them as you serve up to prevent them collapsing. (Linda McCartney Rosemary and Red onion work well.)