Serves: 1| Difficulty: Easy
Prep Time: 5mins | Cook Time: 1-1.5mins |Total Time: 7mins.
- 1 Egg
- 1.5 tbsp Milk
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1/4 of a Bagel or a round of French Bread
- 2tsp Cream Cheese
- 1/2 slice of Ham
- Chives or Thyme
- Tsp Dijon Mustard
- Beat the egg and milk, add the seasoning.
- Grease the cup a little.
- Pour in the milk and egg.
- Tear bread into small pieces; stir in.
- Add cream cheese and stir. Then add the ham and herbs.
- Microwave on high until done, about 1 minute 10 seconds.
- Garnish with a little mustard.
A nice quick recipe for a nice filling and best of all quick meal. Try it with a couple of chunks of Halloumi Cheese mixed in before cooking.