Serves: n/a | Difficulty: Easy
Prep Time: 5mins | Cook Time: 0mins |Total Time: 5mins
- A tub of Plain Cream Cheese
- Half a juiced lemon.
- Grated Lemon Zest
- A box of Icing sugar.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until it become smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and zest and give it a good stir.
- Start spooning in icing sugar one spoon at a time mixing each time. You need to taste it as you go, some people like it sweeter than others. For us it is usually about 3 Tbsp of Icing sugar.
- Give it a good mix and spread on your cake.
This frosting is perfect for Carrot cake. You may also like to make a Syrup which I will write up and have hopefully linked here.