Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
Prep Time: 5-7mins | Cook Time: 12-15mins |Total Time: 20mins
- 1 Tin of Chickpeas
- 1 large onion
- 2 diced garlic cloves
- 1tsp coriander
- 1tsp cumin
- Chilli, diced (if you like chilli)
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- Pinch of Salt and pepper
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas, put in a food processors with the onion, garlic, spices and seasoning. Zizz until smooth.
- Chill in a bowl for an hour in the fridge.
- Form the puree into small balls and flatten them slightly on a baking tray sprayed with oil. (I like to make them into finger lengths instead of circles, they fit better in Pittas etc)
- Cook for 12-15 minutes until crisp/ golden.
Use natural yoghurt as a good dipping sauce, add chives or herbs if you want a bit more flavour to it.